Killultagh Grange is one of Glenavy's most exciting residential developments offering a first class range of Detached, Semi-Detached and Townhouses, situated in a semi-rural village popular with young families, first time buyers and professionals alike. This unique development offers an excellent choice of homes for the potential purchaser requiring comfort and style in a superb location.
TMC are delighted to welcome onto the market these new Semi-Detached family homes located within this fantastic development. Internally these homes will comprise of a spacious lounge, luxury fitted kitchen open plan to a casual dining area and a downstairs W.C on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms with master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom suite. With the added bonus of Oak grain uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating these homes leave little to do but move in and arrange your furniture.
Competitively priced and finished to a turnkey standard throughout these properties will not stay on the market for long. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact the office on 02890620620.
External Finish - Facing Brick
Glazing - uPVC Windows Fitted to All Homes
Kitchen- Turnkey Kitchen Available
Bathroom - Turnkey Bathroom Available
Driveway - Driveway to be Finished in Brick Paving
Garage - Garage Supplied at Rear of Property
Gardens -Front and Rear Gardens Topsoiled
- Newly Constructed Semi-Detached Homes In A Much Sought After Development
- Three Generous Bedrooms With Master Bedroom En-Suite Shower Room
- Spavious Lounge With Choice Of Fireplace
- Choice Of Kitchen Design Including Appliances, Open To A Casual Dining Area
- White Sanitary Ware, Downstairs W.C
- Oak Grain uPVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gardens Top Soiled, Rear Garden Enclosed With Fencing
- Brick Paved Driveway, Detached Garage
- On-Site Enclosed Childrens Play Area
- Semi-Rural Location Within A Short Distance To Glenavy Village
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.