Killultagh Grange is one of Glenavy's newest and most exciting residential developments. This eye catching development offers a first class range of Detached / Semi Detached villas and Town-houses situated in a rural village, popular with families, professionals and young families.
This unique development offers an excellent choice of homes for the potential purchaser requiring comfort and style in a superb residential location. An impressive, well designed development offering modern, contempory living, it will maintain a strong appeal for years to come.
Located just off the Glen Road, Glenavy the development is within walking distance to local shops, schools and trasnport links to Belfast and Lisburn.
uPVC Windows Fitted to All Homes
Turnkey Kitchen Available As Park Of The Package
Turnkey Bathroom Available As Park Of The Package
Driveway to be Finished in Brick Paving
Garage Supplied at Rear of Property
Front and Rear Gardens Topsoiled
Kitchen Design Centre
789 Lisburn Road
Tel: 028 9066 44 55
Tel: 02890 665000
Kitchen- £3450 Kitchen Design Centre: Tel: 028 9066 44 55
Sanitary Ware- £2000 Haldane Fischer: Tel: 028 9066 5000
Fireplace- £450 Glenhill Merchants, Tel: 028 9066 9444
Front Door- £600
Floor Covering - £1300
- Newly Constructed Luxury Detached Residence In A Well Established & Highly Sought After Developement
- Four Generous Bedrooms With Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Ground Floor W.C
- Utility Room
- Oak Grain yPVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gardens Top Soiled, Rear Garden Enclosed With Fencing
- Brick Paved Driveway Leading To Detached Garage
- Enclosed Childrens Play Area On Site
- Semi-Rural Location Within Short Distance To Glenavy Village
- PHOTOGRAPH FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
LOUNGE: 12' 4" X 14' 10" (3.76m X 4.52m)
LIVING / DINING: 22' 6" X 9' 8" (6.86m X 2.95m)
KITCHEN: 14' 10" X 9' 8" (4.52m X 2.95m)
BEDROOM (1): 14' 10" X 11' 11" (4.52m X 3.63m)
Master Bedroom Ensuite.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 9' 8" (3.76m X 2.95m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 4" X 7' 8" (3.45m X 2.34m)
BEDROOM (4): 8' 8" X 8' 8" (2.64m X 2.64m)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.