An Exceptional ground floor apartment in the original part of Seaver House, located in the heart of Malone's Conservation area. Built just over 100 years ago by acclaimed local Architect, Henry Seaver now converted into eight luxurious apartments by McLaughlin & Harvey four years ago.
This own door apartment offers a modern specification and at the same time has maintained the elegance and character of the former house that is seldom found in apartments today. Internally the apartment is beautifully presented and meticuously maintained by its current owner. Comprising of a bright & spacious lounge open plan to a modern fully fitted kitchen & dining area, two good size bedrooms and a luxury white bathroom suite completes this fine home.
Located close to amenities of the highly regarded Lisburn Road and only a short drive to Barnett's Park, Malone & Balmoral Golf Clubs. This apartment would be ideal for any professional seeking luxurious accommodation in one of the finest residential areas of South Belfast. We strongly urge viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid any disappointment.
- Immaculately Presented Ground Floor Apartment In A Highly Regarded Residential Location
- Bright & Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- New Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- High Quality Integrated Appliances
- Entered Via Own Entrance Door
- Private Parking & Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Located in Prime South Belfast Address